- Reciprocity is granted only to students and alumni of ABA-approved schools that grant similar services to students and alumni of FAMU.
- Requests for reciprocity must be made in writing by a career service administrator
of the requesting school. The request must be submitted by email and include the following
information for the student/alumnus:
- full name
- graduation or expected date
- telephone number and email address
- Walk-in requests will not be honored.
- If reciprocity is granted, the career services administrator will receive an email confirmation. Reciprocity is available for a 90-day period from the date of approval. A 30-day extension may be granted upon written request.
- Reciprocity services are limited to one student/alumnus per law school during the 90-day period or any extension.
- Reciprocity services includes access to job postings and employer information.
- Reciprocity services do not include participation in the following events hosted by CPPD: On- Campus Interview (OCI) Program, counseling services, access to telephone and fax, job fairs, recruitment programs, workshops, and resume/cover letter reviews.
- Reciprocity services are not available during the time dedicated to OCI or during any other recruitment programs.
- The Assistant Dean of CPPD reserves the right to terminate reciprocity for any individual who misuses or violates our policy.
- Requests for reciprocity should be directed to:
The Office of Career Planning and Professional Development Florida A&M University College of Law
Assistant Dean for Career Planning & Professional Development
201 FAMU Law Lane
Orlando, Florida 32801