The College of Law fits the needs and goals of both full-time and part time students.
Full-time Day Program
- Must complete the program in six semesters – or three academic years
- Committed to the full-time study of law
- May not work more than 20 hours a week, per American Bar Association rules
Part-time Evening Program
- Must complete the program in four years – or eight semesters and three summer sessions
- Offered year-round
- Must attend classes during fall, spring and summer sessions
- Classes meet weekday evenings on or after 6:00 p.m.
- Elective courses may begin at an earlier time.
Highlights of the program include:
- Rigorous traditional curriculum – intellectual and theoretical coursework taught by full-time faculty; emerging trends and developments in law taught by leading practitioners as adjunct faculty
- Extensive skills training – intensive three-year writing program and strong clinical program
- Clinical and practical experiences – implementing theory and preparing students for real-world practice of law.
- Community service – a key component to our program which serves the Orlando community by providing pro-bono legal services.