DEAN’S ADVISORY COUNCIL FORMS AT FAMU LAW WITH DISTINGUISHED MEMBERS
ORLANDO, Fla. – Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law has formed a Dean’s Advisory Council with key community partners, business leaders, and legal practitioners.
The goals of the newly established Dean’s Advisory Council include serving as ambassadors for the FAMU College of Law, advancing the mission of the law school in the legal, business and broader communities; serving in an advisory capacity to the administration and faculty in the evaluation of the College of Law and its educational programs; and supporting the College of Law’s efforts to attract and retain a diverse and high quality student body.
Dean’s Advisory Council Chair John Crossman said, “This is an exciting time to be associated with the FAMU College of Law. I look forward to accomplishing many goals as we work together to build and strengthen ties with the greater Orlando community and this great College of Law.”
The FAMU College of Law Dean’s Advisory Council consists of the following distinguished professionals:
- Honorable Faye Allen, County Judge, Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida
- John Crossman, Dean’s Advisory Council Chair, CEO, Crossman & Company
- John F. Davis, Executive Vice President, Orlando Regional Chamber
- Honorable Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County
- Ava Doppelt, Shareholder, Allen, Dyer, Doppelt, + Gilcrest, P.A.
- Honorable Buddy Dyer, Mayor, City of Orlando
- Lindsay Greene, Partner, De Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal
- Donald R. Henderson, Shareholder, Mateer Harbert Attorneys At Law
- Honorable Arthenia Joyner, former member of the Florida Senate and FAMU College of Law Alumna
- A. Noni Holmes-Kidd, General Counsel, Parkway Property investments, LLC
- William L. “Bud” Kirk, Jr., Partner, Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell
- Honorable Leticia Marques, Circuit Court Judge, Ninth Judicial District
- Christopher Monts, Founding Partner, Monts Law P.L. and FAMU College of Law Alumnus
- Nicky Boothe Perry, Interim Dean and Professor of Law, FAMU College of Law
- Christina Redman, National Vice President of Partner Relations, Feeding Children Everywhere
- Gary Salzman, Shareholder, Garganese, Weiss, D’Agresta & Salzman, P.A.
- Honorable Emerson Thompson, Dean’s Advisory Council Vice Chair; Senior Judge, Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Roberta Walton, Self Help Center Manager, Orange County Clerk of Courts and FAMU College of Law Alumna
- Jéan Wilson, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.