Reserving a room here at the College of Law is a two step process. Please start by checking for the room availability and then fill out the form below for your proposed reservation approval.
Prior to completing the reservation request, please note:
- FAMU Law hosts events for the following types of groups
- Recognized student organizations
- Academic and administrative departments
- Faculty, staff and alumni.
- Non-University groups that are 501-C3 Not-for-profit and provide their Tax Exempt ID number; or that are officially sponsored by a University department or recognized student organization.
- You will be notified of space availability within three (3) business days.
- For events requiring services beyond the assignment of space (e.g. catering, media services), it is the responsibility of the requestor to contract the appropriate event support department directly to secure the provision of service.
Instructions & Forms
Please view the instructions below and complete all the necessary forms to before proceeding to the room reservation form.