The Office of Student Affairs within the Florida A&M University College of Law is committed to upholding the College’s mission, especially its goals of producing professionals, providing public service opportunities, and creating learning opportunities for students.
The Office of Student Affairs will provide guidance and leadership to students, assist in the development of policies and procedures that foster positive student experiences, promote diversity, serve as models of professionalism, provide career guidance, and assist students in all facets of their law school experience, including personal and academic concerns.
The Office of Student Affairs provides the following services:
- Financial aid assistance
- Student organization assistance
- Academic counseling
- Assisting students with disabilities
- Administering final examinations, including conflicts and accommodated exams
- Handling student petitions or requests for special exemptions to rules
- Orientation programming
- Providing mailbox and locker assignments
- Providing academic advisor assignments