To be eligible for the award of the Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree, a student must:
- Successfully complete at least three academic years of full-time study or at least four academic years of part-time study;
- Successfully complete all required courses;
- Successfully complete at least 90 semester credit hours of course work, 60 credits of which must have been completed at this law school;
- Satisfy all writing requirements;
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of not less than 2.00 for all courses taken; and,
- Be approved by the College of Law faculty.